Loss of Rent and Alternative Accommodation Insurance

There has been a huge increase in the buy-to-let market in recent years and according to The Daily Telegraph in 2014 20% of all UK homes are now owned by landlords.

If you are a landlord, then your property portfolio will make up all or some of your income and in many cases your livelihood will depend on it. So you need to make sure that you are suitably protected from loss of income that may arise if your tenants have to move out as a result of fire, flood or damage to your property. You can even insure against unoccupied periods.

The rules covering Loss of rent insurance for commercial and residential letting are complex but we are here to help. We are an independent, Lloyd’s accredited broker with extensive experience and will assess your Loss of rent insurance needs carefully before sourcing the best cover for you from the whole of the market.

Should you need to make a claim, our in-house specialist team will manage it for you quickly and efficiently.

Loss of Rent & Accommodation enquiry form

  • If you would like to discuss your insurance requirements with one of our experts, or find out more about our services, send us your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.

We are here to help

There is no need to choose between experience and personal service. With Kerry London you have both. Contact us for expert, personal advice on your insurance needs.

Complete reassurance. Total support

Request a Call Back

"*" indicates required fields

Thank you for your interest in our services. Please provide your details below and we will arrange a call back.

* Please complete all marked questions.