Home Insurance

If you own a high-value property and have valuable home contents, it can be time-consuming to find the right insurance policy to meet your needs, so we have developed a range of policies and services specifically for you. Your personal insurance advisor manages the complex process of insuring your property and possessions and provides the highest level of personal claims management.

High value home insurance offers greater and more specialist protection for larger homes. You might need high value buildings insurance if you own a property that is:

• High value
• Old or listed
• Architecturally unique, e.g. constructed with unusual materials, in the process of building works

You may require high value contents insurance for:

• Assets of £100,000 or more
• Single items worth more than £10,000, such as jewellery or antiques
• Optional worldwide travel insurance for valuable items you take with you

Personalised service

We can arrange individual or combined policies, which can include buildings, contents, fine art and travel, under one policy. Making a claim is a stressful experience, so our in-house claims team will manage the process for you, providing a prompt solution when you need it most.

Home Insurance enquiry form

  • If you would like to discuss your insurance requirements with one of our experts, or find out more about our services, send us your details and we’ll be in touch shortly.

We are here to help

There is no need to choose between experience and personal service. With Kerry London you have both. Contact us for expert, personal advice on your insurance needs.

Complete reassurance. Total support

Request a Call Back

"*" indicates required fields

Thank you for your interest in our services. Please provide your details below and we will arrange a call back.

* Please complete all marked questions.